Do This While You’re Here:
- Be nice. Hopefully Google hasn’t trademarked this. Either way, do it while you’re here.
- Share your thoughts. If a law student writes a blog post and no one comments on it, is it really a blog post? Blogs are for interacting (at least this one is). We love to hear ourselves talk, but we hope to get some discussion going here too.
- Read our stuff. We’ll find our voice soon, we promise. We hope you’ll subscribe and check back often. We’ll also be making design updates periodically (most likely on breaks) and there’s a rumor of Fight The Hypo merchandise.
Don’t Do This While You’re Here:
- Be a jerk. This is #1 because it’s a blog about law school and will include discussions of politics. You know what I’m talking about
- Call people names. We’re sensitive around here what with the no sleep and all work nature of our lives. So those bad names don’t bounce off. Plus calling us one violates #1 on this list and the prior one.
- Take one look and leave. Give us a chance. Root around, read some posts, leave some comments. Blogs are constantly changing and evolving so don’t judge this one by its cover or by one the post that came up in your Google search for “lawsuits with hypo.” (you know who you are)
And, oh yeah, we reserve the right to delete any comments you make if we don’t like them.